These Terms are in addition to your license and support terms with UNICOM Systems, Inc. which continue to govern your use and support of UNICOM Systems, Inc. products.
1 User Name and Password
Access to the Service requires identification in the form of a unique company email address and a secure password known only to you. Users must keep their passwords confidential solely to themselves. Access to the Service must not be shared with other individuals. It is the responsibility of the user to help ensure that only authorized individuals have access to the Service. Users must either log out or use a password-protected lock when leaving their screen temporarily and always log out (and shutdown) when not using the Service. You will be solely responsible for any use of the Service or any misuse of the Service with your user name and password. You must immediately notify UNICOM Systems, Inc. if you have any suspicion or reason to believe that your user name and password have been misused in any way.
2 Warranty Disclaimer
UNICOM Systems, Inc. gives no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy or completeness of the materials, information, software or documents comprised in the Service or on the website. We do not guarantee that the Service will be error free. Any use of the Service or the website shall be at your own risk.
3 Limitation of Liability
UNICOM Systems, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damages which result in any way from your use or inability to use the Service in any way. This includes all direct and indirect damages, consequential or punitive damages that may result from errors, delays in the Service, viruses, theft or alteration of a user's computer.
UNICOM Systems, Inc. shall not be liable for any lost data regardless of the reasoning for the loss.
4 Restrictions on Use
- The Service is for your internal business use only and is not transferable to any third party. You shall not give access to the Service to any third party.
- You must treat and safeguard as private and confidential all of the materials, documents and information to which you have access as part of the Service or on the website.
- You must not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, alter, amend or distort any materials, documents, software, information or figures obtained from the Service or to which you have access on the website in any way.
- You must not use the Service for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner that could damage, disable or impair any UNICOM Systems, Inc. server or any of UNICOM Systems, Inc. products or services.
- You will not post or transmit viruses, send spam, bulk email or post offensive/threatening, indecent, defamatory or inappropriate messages or images to any other person or machine on the website.
5 Software or software updates available on this website
Any software or software update which is made available to download from the Service is the copyrighted work of UNICOM Systems, Inc. and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement which is included with the software. The software is made available solely for use by the user according to the end user license agreement. Any reproduction or redistribution of the software is expressly prohibited by law unless permitted under the terms of the end user license agreement.
6 Ownership of Rights
All copyright and other rights in the Service including materials, information, documents, all software compilations or underlying source code, and the website design, content and arrangement, its text and graphics all other material on this website are reserved to UNICOM Systems, Inc. or its content and/or technology providers. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles featured on this website are owned by UNICOM Systems, Inc. and/or technology providers.
7 Governing Law
The content of this website, any dispute arising out of the Service or this website, and your relationship with us are governed by US law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the US Courts.
8 Cancellation and Changes to these Terms
UNICOM Systems, Inc. reserves the right to cancel the Service for any reason without prior notice. UNICOM Systems, Inc. has the right to change these Terms from time to time without prior notice.
UNICOM Systems, Inc. reserves the right to deny any user access to all or part of the Service without notice if a user engages in any conduct which UNICOM Systems, Inc. believes does or may contravene any of the above Terms.
9 Data Protection
10 Access to Your Information
You acknowledge that your site administrators may permit other registered users of the Service to have access to your information. Your are solely responsible for any decision to permit such access and UNICOM Systems, Inc. will not be liable for any unauthorized access given by any of your employees or other representatives or for any use of information released by you.